Returns and refunds
The following terms only apply to goods and services bought through www.goldenrabbit.com or directly with us by phone, fax or email. For Golden Rabbit Enamelware goods bought from any other location, please contact that store first.
i. Return of non-faulty goods
To return product and qualify for a refund you must contact us in writing within seven days of receiving the order. Please email us at email@example.com with the subject RETURN, provide the name and address and order number or customer number associated with the shipment. We will provide you with a Return Authorization and instructions for the return.
All returns must be in its original, saleable condition, complete with all parts, accessories, instructions and packaging. The product will remain your responsibility until it has been signed for at our returns department. We do not accept responsibility for products lost or damaged in transit.
All shipping costs associated with the sale and return are also your responsibility. Orders which received our free freight special will be assessed those shipping charges against their credit.
Once all the conditions above are met in full we will issue a refund. Should there be an issue with the return, we will notify of the issue and work out a resolution.
ii. Return of faulty goods
We will replace or refund damaged or defective items if returned and received at our returns address within 30 days of delivery and in accordance with the following returns process.
If you suspect an item to be faulty:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line FAULT. In the body of the email quote your Order ID number, your name and address, the date you placed the order and list the items you wish to claim.
You may also call us with this information @ 703-841-7777.
- Once we have determined the exact nature of the fault we will send you a confirmation, and ask whether you would like a refund or replacement.
- The confirmation will have a shipping label and instructions on how to return the damaged or defective items. Repack the items to insure they do not receive further damage.
- On receipt, if the above conditions have been met in full, we will test the item to confirm the fault. On confirmation of the fault we will issue a refund to the original method of payment or (subject to stock availability) send a replacement item to the address indicated on the returns form.
- If the fault is not confirmed (at our absolute discretion) or the conditions above are not met in full we reserve the right to not issue a refund or replacement. In this case we will be in contact to determine whether you wish the item to be returned to you at your expense.